Speak to a Work Health and Safety Lawyer today about your legal responsibilities.
Roberts Legal works with businesses and their officers to manage Work Health & Safety (WHS) issues from serious and catastrophic incidents to legislative and regulation compliance audits.
Our team knows the importance of comprehensive systems to ensure that businesses & officers are meeting their WHS obligations and are leading edge and strategic in their approach to providing the best outcomes and legal protections for their clients.
From developing tailored systems to providing a rapid and thorough response following an incident, Roberts Legal’s team are considered almost the most experienced and sort after safety lawyers in Australia.
Whatever business you’re in, creating a safe work environment is the most important investment you can make for the business and its people.
Roberts Legal can assist by offering the following services:
- Conducting and assisting investigations from complaints, safety incidents or fatalities
- Scope analysis – what needs investigating
- Interviews – independent and insightful
- Evidence – gather, review and assess
- Analyse – identify missing pieces
- Report – concise findings and recommendations
- Review – HR processes
- Acting – representing businesses in prosecutions, litigation or coronial inquests
Incident Management and Safety Regulator Investigations
- Serious incident management strategies
- Establishment of legal professional privilege
- ICAM (Incident Cause Analysis Method) investigations
- Improvement and prohibition notice review and appeals
- Responses to formal notices for documents and information
- Regulator interview preparation and representation
- Enforceable undertaking development and submissions
- Prosecution representation
- Pleas and hearings
WHS Management System Reviews
- Compliance audit on existing systems
- Risk management reviews
- Developing and implementing risk minimisation strategies
- Insurance reviews and recommendations
- Post-incident strategic review
- Assistance in drafting bespoke and compliant policies and procedures
- Off the shelf compliance products for SME’s
Workplace Health and Safety Training
- In-house training for all personnel on WHS
- Officer/management coaching and training programs on due diligence requirements
- Advice on due diligence approach and systems