Deadline to Amend Discretionary Trusts to Avoid Surcharge Duty and Tax In 2019, the NSW Government proposed various changes to duty and land tax law
Having the right structures and core agreements in place is essential.
Having the right structures and core agreements in place is essential for every successful business and improves business protection and sale value.
We assist Business clients with:
- Buying and Selling Businesses.
- Share Sale Agreements.
- Shareholder and related party loans.
- Establishing businesses and advice in relation to business structures and restructuring.
- Incorporating existing businesses.
- Advising and establishing Family Discretionary Trusts and Unit Trusts.
- Business and Risk Advisory.
- Insolvency and Business restructuring.
- Franchise advice and agreements.
- Intellectual Property.
- Tax including Capital Gains Tax, GST and Stamp Duty.