Business Succession Planning – What is it and Why is it Important? Business Succession Planning is essential for protecting your interest in a co-owned business
Having the right business structures and core agreements in place is essential to improve business protection and sale value.
Business Structures & Transaction Services
We assist Business clients with:
- Buying and Selling Businesses.
- Share Sale Agreements.
- Shareholder and related party loans.
- Establishing businesses and advice in relation to business structures and restructuring.
- Incorporating existing businesses.
- Advising and establishing Family Discretionary Trusts and Unit Trusts.
- Business and Risk Advisory.
- Insolvency and Business restructuring.
- Franchise advice and agreements.
- Intellectual Property.
- Tax including Capital Gains Tax, GST and Stamp Duty.