Business Succession Planning – What is it and Why is it Important? Business Succession Planning is essential for protecting your interest in a co-owned business
Make important business decisions with confidence.
The right structures can protect assets, limit or isolate commercial risks and facilitate tax minimisation strategies and Estate Planning.
Well executed Transactions and Agreements can create or realise capital value.
Who are you trusting to deliver the best legal outcomes for your business.
Business Structures & Transaction Services
We assist Business clients with:
- Buying and Selling Businesses.
- Share Sale Agreements.
- Shareholder and related party loans.
- Establishing businesses and advice in relation to business structures and restructuring.
- Incorporating existing businesses.
- Advising and establishing Family Discretionary Trusts and Unit Trusts.
- Business and Risk Advisory.
- Insolvency and Business restructuring.
- Franchise advice and agreements.
- Intellectual Property.
- Tax including Capital Gains Tax, GST and Stamp Duty.
Business Agreements & Legal Documents
How We Help
Our Business and Commercial Lawyers take a proactive approach to assisting business clients. We are constantly on the lookout for ways that we can benefit your business or eliminate or reduce risks and protect assets.
We have experience in dealing with a wide range of commercial issues and transactions including:
- Complex Share Sale Agreements and Mergers for shares worth over $18 million,
- Negotiating and drafting unique or complex core Agreements and Transaction Deeds,
- Buying or Selling Businesses,
- Corporate restructuring and Business Succession Planning Agreements, Restructure Deeds and Deeds of Company Arrangement,
- Business structuring and restructuring, and
- standard form Contracting Solutions.
Having the right business structures and core agreements in place is essential to improve business protection and sale value.