Given the impact of COVID-19 on the economy, the casualties will inevitably include businesses as well as individuals. We have all heard of businesses citing
Get timely expert advice about insolvency administration, claims and recoveries.
We regularly provide advice and act for insolvency practitioners to recover monies and assist with the liquidation of companies and the administration of bankrupt estates.
Insolvency Claims & Recoveries
We can assist with:
- Actions and recoveries relating to uncommercial transactions, under market value transactions and transfers to defeat creditors,
- Recovery of unfair preference payments,
- Insolvent trading claims,
- Recoveries of debts, loans (including shareholder and director loans) and other monies,
- Enforcement of securities,
- Orders for the appointment of a trustee for sale of co-owned property,
- Assignment of choses in action, and
- Transactions including sales of business and real property.