Having the right Lease in place can make a big difference to the value and tenure of your business or property investment.
Our Commercial Lease Lawyers can provide assistance to negotiate or finalise a Lease or Agreement for Lease. Additionally, if you have a question about how a clause in an existing Retail or Commercial Lease applies, want to know if you can terminate a Lease or are in dispute under an existing Lease then we can help you.
Our Leasing Services
Our experienced Property Lawyers can assist with all aspects of commercial and retail leasing including:
- Drafting and reviewing Commercial and Retail Leases;
- Drafting and reviewing Retail Lease Disclosure Statements;
- Negotiating and providing advice in relation to Lease terms and Agreements for Lease;
- Advice in relation to Lease disputes, terminating Leases and compliance with the Retail Leases Act;
- Assignments and Surrenders of Lease; and
- Recovery of unpaid rent and building maintenance disputes.
We provide Commercial Lease and Retail Lease legal services to business owners and property investors in Newcastle, Sydney and the greater NSW region.